Terms & Conditions
Please read the following terms before continuing with your registration. By using this service you are agreeing to be bound by the terms as they appear below.
- “The School for Perfect Eyesight” does not make any claim, nor does it guarantee the removal of prescription glasses.
- We guide you through a series of eye exercises and relaxation techniques that have proven effective in helping people whose eyesight has refractive errors. If you have any other eye ailments, you should consult an ophthalmologist.
- Only individuals between 7 and 25 years of age can be enrolled in our exercise sessions. Sessions last for one week and consist of two one-hour long exercise routines that need to be performed daily. Enroll yourself only if you are able to participate for a week.
- Bookings can be made 90 days in advance. We enroll a maximum of 15 new members everyday. You can enroll up to 4 family members during your registration. Persons who have once attended the exercise sessions once, are requested not enroll themselves a second time within the same calendar.
- The exercise sessions are provided free of charge. However accommodation and travel arrangements need to be done by you.
- Registering for the exercise sessions on this portal does not automatically ensure you entrance to our sessions. You will be required to present your identity, age and address proof when you check in. Depending on your specific condition, we may require you to provide additional documentation, so kindly keep your medical reports and eye checkup results handy while registering here.
- Make sure you have read the brochure School for Perfect Eyesight before proceeding with your booking.
- By clicking on the "I Accept" button below, you agree to the above.